- Added remappable keys.
- Added a “High Quality” checkbox under Screen Settings, which defualts as enabled.
- Removed the diagonal-move bug.
- Properly removed the Redo (E) command. It was never supposed to be there in the first place (hence the bugs). It may be finished up and reintroduced in the future if it’s missed.
- Fixed a crash related to the grid.
- Curious George can now be completed, sorry about that. The letters on the title screen counted as something else rather than themselves. Click them again.
- Fixed a broken clickable (the box on level 27).
- The menu now displays what level you’re playing.
- The splash screen now obeys your sound settings.
- Possibly a few extremely minor and forgotten changes.